Monday, December 1, 2008

Ups and Downs

Up: Watched some of the Macy's Day Parade. Make fun all you want, but I like it.

Up: Spent some much needed quality time with Hubs.

Up: Had a great Thanksgiving Day in Council Bluffs with Hubs's family.
Down: Had a giant hot flash for the entire day.

Up: Got lounge pants as a free gift at one of the stores. Oh my - my new favorite pants.

Up: Got some great deals on Black Friday including my outfit for the many Christmas outings over the next few weeks.

Up: Decorated the house for Christmas.
Down: Hubs snapped a picture of me decorating for Christmas.

Up: Hubs has his final Final this week, ever.
Down: He has to study for it all week.

1 comment:

Shanle's said...

YEAH for Christmas decorations!! You should snap a photo when you are all set up... Just realized... I've never been inside your apt! Blog idea?? =)