Monday, December 1, 2008

A funny...

Hubs just called.

Me: What are you doing?
Hubs: Chuckling.
Me: Why are you chuckling?
Hubs: Because someone wrote a permanent message on the Brita water pitcher.
Me: Oh yeah...

Let me explain. I went to the fridge this morning to pour myself a glass of cold water. As I lift the pitcher, water pours all over the floor. Noticing the sharpie on the counter, I wrote on the pitcher, "Do not fill the water to the brim," cleaned up the water, and went on my merry way. Later, it dawned on me that I had written it in permanent marker. Oh well. It will be a funny reminder in the future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

: )

I am sure neither of you will fill to the rim again!

Joan

jnet said...

i'm assuming you thought it was the erasable marker you have been using for your calendar :) ....funny.