Friday, December 5, 2008

Five for Friday

1. I do believe DayQuill is one the best medicines ever invented.
2. Zinc really does lessen the severity of cold symptoms.
3. Lysol gives your home a nice hospital smell.
4. Infomercials are the only thing on network TV at 1am - you'd think they could at least play some old re-runs or something.
5. Hubs is taking his last final as I type!

I (obviously) have a cold. We have my company's Holiday Party tonight and we will go. No matter how exhausted, stuffed up, and sick I feel. No matter how red and raw my nose is. I will wear the new outfit I bought for this party and we will have fun.

PS - I watched another movie on my laptop last night. So awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that you have a cold. I hope you and Richard can go tonight and have a wonderful time and relax!!!! See you tomorrow.

Love- Joan