Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I Know.

I love books - just looking at a book gets me excited. There is only one Book, however, that I believe to be true in every word. There is no spin on the facts, no personal interpretation to grasp - just Truth. The Bible convicts and challenges; it brings counseling; it comforts and encourages. It is the words of the God of the universe written down for us. It is our way of knowing God intimately.

These verses are on my mind this morning and have brought me comfort.

For I know that my Redeemer lives, and He shall stand at last on the earth;
And after my skin is destroyed, this I know,

That in my flesh I shall see God,
Whom I shall see for myself, and my eyes shall behold, and not another.

How my heart yearns within me!
Job 19:25-27


I have no doubts that I will see God someday. I have no idea what that will be like, I can't even fathom it; but I know.

That's all.

No comments: