Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thankful today.

I'm thankful for warm clothes while I walk in -10 degree windchills. I knew I signed up for this when we got the dog.

I'm thankful that our dog is content in his crate during the day. No worries as I head to work.

I'm thankful for our garage. Now, if I just had a parking garage during work!

I'm thankful for a job that I love going to when I wake up. It's not only a reason to get out of the house but a way to serve my church family.

I'm thankful for Starbucks. It is such a great place to meet friends, talk about our lives, and encourage each other through the struggles.

I'm thankful for the Bible. I'm in Leviticus today (in my 90-day journey) and learning more and more about God.

I'm thankful for my dentist. And, that I get to spend every evening with him in my home.

What are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

joan said...

Yes, to warm clothes, warm house, garage, food in my house, Starbucks when I get there and yes I too am in Leviticus! Yes, thankful for your dentist also! : )

jnet said...

thankful for our family being able to be together this christmas.