Friday, December 11, 2009

Wants

I'm having a moment of complete selfishness, which no matter what the experts say, is never good and is not something I should ever let myself indulge in. But in my moments, I was thinking this:

I want to go to New York City. I want to see a show on Broadway every night. I want to spend hours in Central Park and I want to see all the famous buildings. I want to eat at the famous restaurants and go to the top of the Empire State Building so that I can see the entire skyline.

I want to have time each day to work out and read my Bible. I don't want to have to compromise one or the other. Plus, on top of that, I want to have a clean house and all the laundry done.

Okay. I'm done and will be working on contentment and loving others today.

1 comment:

Jake said...

Well when you go take me with you