Sunday, December 27, 2009

Being a Kid

I truly don't remember having this much snow since living in New York. There we would have this much snow day in and day out for 6 months. I don't ever remember seeing the grass after the first snowfall until spring.

So, Hubs and I went out to play in the deep, soft snow. We had a blast.

First, I made a snow angel.

Ransom could play in the snow for hours. He tunnels and leaps and bounds through all the drifts.




When we get stuck, or when Ransom thinks we get stuck, he comes over and digs us a path to get out of the snow.

More digging.

The drifts were really high. This one was taller than me so I thought it would be cool to take a picture with only my hands sticking out. There is some logistical issues with the snow that is in between your legs that won't let you sink down all the way. Oh well, you get the picture.

This one was taller than Hubs, although you can't tell.


Now we leave to go back south where there isn't as much snow and it should probably melt by the end of the week. Maybe we'll get some more snow-fun in before leaving!

1 comment:

joan said...

It was great to have you three here! Glad you enjoyed all the snow!