Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Free Stuff

I love free stuff. I love sales, bargains, buy something, get something - all that stuff. So, when a coworker told me that Dillards and Younkers were giving away free stuff, I jumped in my car and headed there!

It's true! There was a class action lawsuit (I don't know why, what, or any details) and as part of the settlement, $175 million in cosmetics are being given out FREE. There are 14 different department stores participating in this and about 20 different products to choose from. Read here for more information on the stores and the products.

At Younkers, I picked up a Ralph Lauren shower gel that retails for $39.50, and at Dillards I picked up a Lancome mascara that retails for $23.50! Not too shabby!

You better hurry! This started today and goes for 7 days, or until supplies are gone.

No comments: