Thursday, January 8, 2009

Feather Thoughts

Whenever I come across some interesting quotes, or my brain is on thinking overload, I debate over whether to share them with you. The main reason is that they will probably bore you. But these thoughts don't leave my head until I share them, so I have come up with an alternate solution.

I have added a feature to the sidebar called, "Feather Thoughts." This is where I will put my random questions, my "aha! moments," or just interesting thoughts I have come across in reading or otherwise. You can read them if you like, make comments if you like, or ignore them if you like.

So, check out the first Feather Thoughts on peace. I stole most of this from a book written in 1975, but I found it very applicable to society, foreign affairs, psychology - pretty much our world in general.

I hope it provides you with Peace.

1 comment:

Melissa Amateis said...

Excellent thoughts. Unfortunately, war has been around since time immortal, and God says in the Bible, "There will be a time for war, a time for peace." I just wish the "time for peace" was happening more often. :-)