Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ups and Downs

Up: When I came home from work on Friday night, Richard had a tub of my favorite ice cream sitting on the counter with candles in it and a birthday card next to it. That was the best part of my birthday.
Down: The Huskers did not play well on Saturday night. AT ALL!

Up: The extra hour of sleep Saturday was well worth it.
Down: I am now wide awake at 5am each morning.

Up: I ate way too much food this weekend.
Down: I did not work out at all this weekend.

Down: The truck died.
Up: It's fixed now.

Up: We have had an incredibly warm week, with sunny skies.
Down: I don't want to turn on my air conditioner, so it is pretty hot in the apartment.

Up: The financial crisis hasn't hit as hard in the midwest.
Down: The banking world is not doing so hot right now. (PS - My company works with banks)

Down: I'm sick of the campaign commercials, etc.
Up: It will all be over today. Happy Election Day!

No comments: