Friday, November 21, 2008

Favorite Friday Fun

What is your favorite thing to do on Friday night? Relax? Party? Veg? Work?

Sometimes, I like to go home and change into comfies, get take-out, curl up on the couch and watch a movie.

Sometimes, I like to go to friends' houses and play games and laugh all night long.

Sometimes, I like to go out to eat with just my Hubs. Then, just walk around and catch up on the week.

Sometimes, I like to have a girl's night out and catch up with my friends.

Sometimes, I like to go away for the weekend.

What kind of Friday night will you have?

2 comments:

Melissa Amateis said...

Girls night out! Haven't done that in a LONG time. Most of the time I like to go home and veg with a good movie.

jnet said...

usually get chinese, make a fire and find a good movie to watch.