Monday, November 10, 2008

The weekend ups and downs

It was a boring weekend so this will be short and sweet.

Up: Used my crockpot for the 3rd time, ever. More on this tomorrow.

Up: I had 19 new messages in my inbox this morning! Yippee.

Up: Caribou Coffee gives $1.00 off a drink between 6 and 8.
Down: Caribou Coffee give $1.00 off a drink between 6 and 8. Hard to resist the temptation.

Up: Went shopping alone on Saturday for Christmas stuff.
Down: Went shopping alone on Saturday for Christmas stuff.

Down: Read this blog in your spare time. Wow.

Up: I found someone to teach me the hobby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So Heather - what's the hobby?? : )
Today (Tuesday) being Veteran's Day Rick got up and went out and brought me home a coffee. He's a good guy.

Going to go do a few Christmas errands. : )

Love Joan