Monday, November 24, 2008

Ups and Downs

As has become tradition, I will re-cap my ever-so-boring weekend to you in ups and downs in an attempt to make it more interesting.

Up: Chinese food and movie date with Hubs on Friday night.

Up: Worked out everyday.
Down: Hubs studied.

Up: Got new shampoo.
Down: Hubs continued to study.

Up: Took down all the fall decorations.
Down: Hubs studied (and mentioned that I was making a lot of noise).

Up: Covertly worked on some Christmas presents.
Down: Did I mention that Hubs was studying?

Up: Attempted to play piano for the first time in, I dunno, 5 years!
Down: Fingers cramped up from playing piano (for like 5 minutes) - let's just say it doesn't come back quickly.

Up: Bought the most beautiful ****** I've ever seen for someone's birthday (you know who you are)
Down: Richard studied some more.

Up: Hubs will be done with 2 finals at noon today.
Down: My coffee tastes like hot water today.


(The picture is old. I just thought this post needed something besides words.)

2 comments:

Melissa Amateis said...

What was hubby doing again? ;-)

Anonymous said...

What movie did you watch? We also had Chinese Friday night and watched a movie.

Love- Joan