Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Not-Busy Week

This is a rare occurance in our house.


Yup, its a pretty boring relaxing week.

I have heard of weeks such as these. Where there are no commitments each night; where people have time to work out; where people can actually catch-up around the house. But, I haven't been witness to one in a long time.

And, already I have seen the benefits of this:

A frame that has been sitting next to our TV since MAY, is now hanging on the wall.

The kitchen counters are, and will remain, clutter free.

The last load of laundry is done in the dryer, ready to be folded and it is only Tuesday (as opposed to the usual Thursday or Friday).

I am trying out one two new recipes for dinner.

It's a good week to have nothing planned because I will be gone for most of the weekend. I hope to use this free time to get ahead with my cleaning and spend some extra time in the Word. Don't worry...next week I will be ready to get back into a normal busy schedule.

1 comment:

Laura said...

GREAT PIC!! the light is so cool. good luck resizing. :)
enjoy your more relaxing week!