Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Don't get the wrong idea

Three posts have been about our new dog, which leaves me hoping you don't have the wrong idea. My blog will not turn into a blog devoted to our dog - I promise. For that matter, our lives will not be devoted to our dog, because, as much as I love our dog and as much as I laugh at some of the things he does, he is still our pet and will be treated thus. 

I have been reading How to be the Pack Leader by Cesar Milan. He talks about treating our dogs as dogs, not people. Our dogs are happier to be dogs, not people. And Hubs and I talked about it, too. Ransom is not our child, he is our dog. We love having him, but our life does not suddenly revolve around him. But man, he does bring some fun to our lives!

So I want to assure you that this blog will continue to be a rambling of my thoughts, the events of our life, and whatever else gets added in along the way. I'm sure some stories and pictures of Ransom will be included at times.

On that note, you will notice the poll on my blog is about to end. I hope you will vote if you haven't already, and even more, I hope you will be willing to share your thoughts tomorrow.

No comments: