Sunday, June 21, 2009

Our move - Part 3

We are very thankful for our new home. God provided the perfect place for us right now. So, when I saw it for the first time it was better than I even expected.



We had an amazing amount of help to unpack and organize. 


Before I knew what was happening, the kitchen was unpacked.


Some people started on the office, while others worked on getting the laundry room set up. Everyone was great and we had the majority of things done before the day was over.

Now that everything is put away, let me give you a quick tour:


This is our living room. The sliding glass doors lead into a sunroom, which is empty right now. We are still working on deciding how to use that room.


When you think of me blogging, picture me here. Hubs and I share this office. It is big and spacious and I spend a lot of time here.


This is our bedroom. It is nice to have a room big enough for our king bed AND other pieces of furniture.


And, this is the kitchen. Not much to say about that.


And this is my favorite room because this is where you will stay when you come to visit. Keep that in mind.

6 comments:

Shanle's said...

We've seen that room!! =)

Melissa Amateis said...

I LOVE it, Heather! Very nice!

Anonymous said...

The bed looks much nicer in the big room than in Richard's tiny room.
Joan

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

love it love it! plenty of new hiding places for our secret friend. =)

wonder if there's room for 3 pack-n-plays in that guest bdroom. HAHAHAAA. Ya right, we're not coming unless kids AREN"T coming, or are old enough for sleeping bags. ha! SO CUTE already!!!

Richard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Audrey said...

your house is adorable!!! really nice and spacious looking!