Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Just For Fun

I've decided to have a contest. There are 2 reasons for the contest:

1. I really like this picture, however I have nothing to say about the photo. A contest removes the need for a boring post about a pretty photo.

2. Hopefully, some of you who read the feather files, but do not comment, will want to comment because you will actually win something! Let me repeat: There is a prize for guessing correctly and all you have to do is leave a comment with your guess.

Below is a photo of a stone wall. I think it is a rather calming picture and the wall has a lot of character. But, none of that matters to the contest. Here is the question you need to answer:

Where is this wall?


Be as general or as specific as you want. Only one guess per person, please. I will determine the winner and my decision is final. Contest ends at 12:00pm CST on Thursday.

4 comments:

Shanle's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Feather Files said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Feather Files said...

Hey everyone! I am having the comments sent directly to me so that it is more fair. So, there have been more than 3 guesses and your comments are getting to me. Afterwards, I will let you know what the guesses were, who the winner is, and what the prize is.

Thanks for playing!