Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools

This morning I turned on the wii fit and my balance board (on the screen) was wearing a funny hat. Odd. THen it told me, "Balance...board...not...responding...no...signal..." Hm.

Seconds later, it popped up and said, "Just kidding. April fools!"

It scares me how smart that thing is sometimes.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hubs and I are headed out of town, again. Which means no access to a computer and therefore no blog posts for 4 days. Gasp.

Wait, it's okay. I have good news!

For those two of you who will miss reading the Feather Files, I am still going to post. But, instead of it being all about Hubs and Feath, you will get little health and nutrition tidbits that I picked up at the dental conference.

I hope you enjoy them, but if you don't, I'll be back on Monday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time and will look forward to reading the tidbits! There is no way I am getting on the Wii today, who knows what it would say . . . : )

Love- Joan

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

another one?!?! quit learning already! haha

Laura said...

ok that is scary that your video game system knows the day and will play a joke on you. i am happy i totally forgot about april fool's yesterday because no one brought it up at work.
happy traveling i hope your trip is muy successful!

Unknown said...

Wow, I didn't know the Wii could do that! Kind of creepy, actually!
So...we need to get together when you come back. Hope you had a good trip! When do you permanently leave for Kansas??

jnet said...

be careful! machine's have been known to come alive and take over :)
they are more than meets the eye....