Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wednesday already?

Let me tell you about my weekend.

Saturday night we watched the Husker game at a sports bar across the street. Richard and I went over 1 hour early to save a table - there was only 1 table left! Justin, Laura and Laura's brother Alex met us there. It was a good first game and it was a fun evening.

Monday Richard and I went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond. Somehow I ended up with a horrible headache, so we went home and napped. I hadn't been clothes shopping for a full month, so I went to the mall to check out the sales at one of my favorite stores. Bought a new skirt and top to come home and model for the hubs - verdict was good and I got to keep it all! That made for a great day and the clothes budget is monopolized by Heather for another month, on the very first day of the month. Wow. The Clabaugh family grilled out Monday evening - YUM - and I of course, took no pictures. I need to get better at that.

1 comment:

Laura said...

that was a fun night!
i'm so jealous you went shopping! i haven't been all summer and was just trying to decide the best way to convince justin that it's necessary for me to buy new clothes this fall. :) can you believe it actually feels like fall today!?