Here goes. Better grab some coffee to keep you awake.
1. Love to burn candles while I’m at home.
2. When I was a child in Tennessee, there was a dogwood tree in our yard. I would put all my books in a basket, tie a rope around the handle, climb the tree, and pull my books up to read. Nerd alert at 4 years old.
3. I get bored with the same-ol' thing. I like to rearrange my desk a lot, and someday, my house.
4. S'mores and bonfires
5. Hate hate hate belly buttons - mine and everyone else’s. And I cringe when people touch theirs.
6. 5 foot 0 inches
7. Love Richard
8. Not a big frosting fan, or cake for that matter. There are only two cakes I really enjoy eating: Angel Food and my mom's Pumpkin Cake with Cream Cheese glaze.
9. Like to rake leaves
10. I met and remember most of my great-grandparents
11. I feel the urge to jump up and cheer when "Sweet Home Alabama" comes on
12. My dream house has a huge front porch, with a porch swing, inviting all friends, family, neighbors, and strangers to come over
13. Adventurous and like to experience new places and things with Richard
14. Favorite color is blue. But too much blue is not a good thing
15. Love the eastern United States. It's full of history and beauty.
16. Despise lying...no matter how big or small. The truth will never hurt as much as being found in a lie.
17. Really crooked pinky fingers. My dad and my grandma have them too.
18. Saved by the grace of God through faith alone
19. Love school
20. Would rather be comfortable than cute. Love it when cute clothes are comfortable.
21. I used to have a good ol' southern accent. With my high-pitched little girl voice, I heard it was pretty cute. Still have home videos if you don't believe me!
22. Believe loving others is a choice we make.
23. Book lover
24. Blue eyes
25. Am the oldest of 3 children
26. Hope to visit all 50 states and as many countries as possible in my lifetime.
27. Have been to 28 states and 4 countries so far.
28. Like our apartment complex
29. Believe that God is sovereign
30. Am not a natural athlete.
31. Mmm, popcorn
32. Christmas doesn't feel right unless the ground is covered in snow.
33. Ice cream. Need I say more?
34. I love to watch musicals. I love how everyone just randomly starts singing in the middle of a scene!
35. Been planning Richard's graduation party for 2 years now.
36. Love all animated Disney movies
37. Want at least 3-4 kids...I think
38. Cannot sleep in
39. Have a problem eating cooked meat, after I have handled the same meat while raw.
40. Would rather read a book than watch TV, most days
41. 1st job was at a greenhouse
42. 2nd job was at a medical clinic
43. 3rd job was as a waitress - for 5 years
44. 4th, 5th, & 6th jobs were at banks
45. Hate lying - the truth never hurts as much as being found in a lie.
46. Enjoy history
47. Have already named my future Labrador retrievers.
48. One cable channel I wish I had - Fox News
49. Love hot drinks - coffee, tea, cocoa, chai
50. Am a list maker
51. Love to travel
52. Love spontaneity, but also love to plan
53. Pet peeve: repeating myself because someone wasn't listening
54. Pet peeve #2: someone repeating themself to me thinking I might not understand
56. Have no creative ability whatsoever
57. Lived on a dairy farm as a child
58. Can sit at a coffee shop for hours
59. Like to play games
60. Have a tendency to be bossy. I think it comes with being the oldest sibling.
61. Love to study science because it reminds me of the awesome greatness of God
62. Work full-time
63. Could very easily become addicted to blogging.
64. Not moody very often. Believe that we can control our moods, even though it is harder sometimes than others.
65. Iced tea - both sweet and un-sweet
66. Would rather be outside than inside
67. Have a passion to know God more
68. Get bored when sitting for long periods of time. I have to always be moving something.
69. Long sleeve t-shirts
70. Can shop best when I am with Ruth. She knows how to deal with me.
72. Met the hubs at church
74. Lived with 2 horrible roommates in college and then 2 awesome roommates.
75. Love to watch the US Open (tennis, not golf)
76. Like freezing cold apple cider – not a big fan of the warm stuff
77. Reasons I like Autumn the best include: football on Saturdays and Sundays; the beginning of a new school year; jeans and sweatshirts; pumpkins and leaves; and chili and caramel apples.
78. Like to be 5 minutes early to everything (except work)
79. Had a chance to go up in a hot-air balloon once and turned it down because I was scared. I wish I would have done it.
80. You had to know this one was coming: love BIG trees
81. I have braces
82. I wish that I would have practiced piano more.
83. My grandparent’s old house is a Bed and Breakfast. I have great memories of that house.
84. October 31st, 1983
85. Don’t like to be around amphibians or worms. They give me the heebie-jeebies.
86. I am impatient
87. I don’t really like fruit juice. And, the smell of apple juice makes me gag.
88. I love antiques and old "looking" furniture; which is different than old junk that needs to be thrown away.
89. Hope to have a vegetable garden someday
90. I love those friends that you can call anytime with the most random of information and they will listen and be excited with you.
92. Love most types of music
93. It is my natural tendency to “talk-back” or argue with whatever anyone says. I really have to work at keeping my mouth shut.
94. Go Big Red!
95. I have 14 cousins – all younger than I
96. Have a great hubs!
97. Have not graduated from college, yet.
98. Fresh fruit
99. Laughing until I cry: have only had this happen a few times, but I love it when it does!
100. I like surprises (usually).
That was exhausting and nobody needs to know that much information about me! It's done. I've reached 100 posts and I am going to keep going! Thanks for reading.