Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Blog Award

Laura presented me with an award and I really never thought I would get one. I have seen it on other blogs that I read (the really good blogs) and I thought I would never get the opportunity to receive one. So, thank you Laura for thinking my blog good enough to receive this! Now, I have to answer a few questions before I can officially have my blog award:

A. Attached or single? Attached to Richard.
B. Best friend? I decline answering this question
C. Cake or pie? Pie
D. Day of choice? Saturday, I guess?
E. Essential item? Bible
F. Favorite color? Blue
G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears
H. Hometown? Such a hard question...Hutchinson, Kansas and/or Findley Lake, New York
I. Indulgence? Ice Cream
J. January or July? Well niether are enjoyable, but I'll pick July due to Independence Day and our Anniversary.
K. Kids? Someday
L. Life isn’t complete without? A relationship with Christ.
M. Marriage date? July 22nd, 2006
N. Number of brothers & sisters? two younger brothers
O. Oranges or apples? Apples
P. Phobias? Worms
Q. Quotes? "Casting all your care upon Him because he cares for You." Peter
R. Reasons to smile? Puppies & pre-schoolers
S. Season of choice? Fall
T. Tag seven peeps! No thanks
U. Unknown fact about me? Hmmm, I took a weight-lifting class in college
V. Vegetable? Tomatoes and Cucumbers
W. Worst habits? Finishing Richard's sentences for him
X. X-ray or ultrasound? X-ray - less mess
Y. Your favorite food? I'm not hungry right now so food doesn't sound good.
Z. Zodiac sign? Don't care

And here's my award!!!!

No comments: