Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Splurge

What do you splurge on?

Is it a pair of shoes that aren't on sale? Or, how about that top that is on sale? Or, a latte once a week? Or do you wait and splurge on vacation by going to a nice restaurant or staying at a nice hotel?

It's fun to splurge every once in a while. If you splurge all the time, it isn't as exciting. I splurge on shoes that are on sale, but that I don't need. I splurge on those little bitty 7.5 ounce cans of coke zero. I splurge on office supplies - those bright colored post-its and fun pens. I will splurge for a Bogey's shake this afternoon if you'll meet me there. I splurge on vacation - isn't that what vacation is for?

So, where do you give in and splurge?

1 comment:

Abby McNair said...

I live in the boondocks where strawberries cost up to $8 in the winter, avacados $3, and bread that has something real in it... $5. So I splurge on healthy food and drink:)

I also like to get my kids new crayons... wayyyy to often:)

If i didn't think so much about meals for my kids and my kids, I would splurge on ice cream from JJ's and smoothies from Natural Jaz:) and I would probably shop somewhere besides Kohl's and Old Navy's online clearance sections:)

I love your posts heather!