Thursday, September 10, 2009

I've already said it once...



I've already said it, but I have to say it again.

Hubs and I went to Walmart tonight. Instead of ignoring the many carts strewn throughout the parking lot, we took one of them in with us to use. When we came out, a large van was parked across from our truck and at least 10 young men were unloading their groceries into the van. Three of their carts they proceeded to push together and move in between our truck and their van. The other two carts were pushed off to the side of the van into the empty spots next to them.

Hubs and I put our own groceries away, then start rounding up the carts left by these able-bodied men. While doing so, the guy parked next to us grabs all his grocery bags, sits down in the drivers seat, lifts the bags over him, and places them into the passenger seat. Then, he quickly closes his door and starts the car.

Let me reiterate: we are right next to him and he can see us rounding up the other rude people's carts, yet he leaves his cart right there with them. Hubs asks him if he would like us to get his cart and walk it the 20 feet to the cart stall for him (extra words for emphasis). He says, "I don't care," and drives away.

Please, I beg of you, help me understand why the concept of walking your cart to the designated area is so dad-gum difficult!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

laziness!!!!!!!!!!