Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What do you think?

I was the featured employee in our e-newsletter at work this month. Each month, an employee answers some questions and must include a picture of their family. On the first of the month, the e-newsletter comes out and we all learn something about one of our co-workers. This morning, the e-newsletter came and sure enough, there I am. Well, it is only 10:00 and the consensus around the office seems to be that I look 12 in the picture. Twelve. Half my actual age. Not even in the teens. I'm not even joking around here. People asked me why I picked such an old picture, thinking it was taken years ago!

The sad part is that I agonized for 2 whole days about what picture to send in. I now realized I should have gone with my other option, but I chose this one based on the fact that we see more mountains than me.

So, I have decided to ask you all to contribute. How old does the girl in this picture look? Be honest now.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honestly, you look like the perfect wife for Richard! Congratulations on being the featured employee!
Love- Joan

The Feather Files said...

Thanks Joan. You are sweet, but how OLD do you think I look? :)

millhouse said...

Certainly older than 12.

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

Hahhaahaha. This post is awesome cause I can totally relate! Good thing you have the clear braces otherwise...WOW. Hey, I don't look 25, let's just say we both look 20.

That's right. Check back in 5 years when we're almost 30 and everyone will be totally JEALOUS of us! HA!

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

Maybe you should have just sent in the picture at the top of your blog?? =) But then people wouldn't know who you were. dang.

Anonymous said...

well, when you look at it small on your blog, i would agree you look younger than you are. i too, looked at the mountains - which were a beautiful choice heather! however, if you blow the picture up and look at it - it's you heather - married and all. don't let them give you a hard time!!~!

The Feather Files said...

Well, that makes sense. They only saw the little picture in the newsletter.