In admitting these things to you, I must also admit that I have areas of anal retentiveness as well. My books and movies MUST be in alphabetical order on their shelves. Any notes or homework assignments must be neat on the page, or I will rewrite them until they look neat. I cringe when I have to cross something out that I have already written, or if I have to squeeze something in. I'm cringing as I type this just thinking about it.
I am also infamous for making a list, then losing it. Making a new list, then losing it. You get the picture. Each list may or may not have the same tasks on it. So, what better way to not lose a list than post it on our blog? Plus, this gives my readers the chance to be my accountability. I will add and cross off those things as they get done or need added.
Things to do:
- Clean and organize my dresser drawers
- Clean and organize my side of the closet
- Study Isaiah 40:35-40 for Saturday morning study
- Call a lady from church about childrens music in August (do tonight!)
- Clean out the sliding door track - eww
- Find places for all the crap on the dining room table
- Vacuum and talk to Amanda about getting the carpets cleaned