Tuesday, November 9, 2010

False Advertising

I'm not much of a vitamin-taker. It's not that I don't think I should take them, it is just that I never remember to take them. And when I do remember, I still don't do it because I hate the taste of the pill.

But then I found adult gummy vitamins; and now, I rarely miss taking my vitamin. It's really very fun to squish them in my mouth, and they don't taste bad at all. Hubs even started taking them. And then he asked me if I had read the directions.

Of course not. They are one-a-day multivitamins!

But after reading the instructions, I realized that the label wasn't actually correct...

Even though they are "one daily" vitamins, you are actually supposed to take 2. Does that make any sense? No, it just makes the vitamins cost 2x more. I even checked the name brand gummies and they also direct you to take 2 gummies.

I should be more upset, but this just means I get to eat and extra gummy each morning!

No comments: