- hearing from the most random people about how they read one of my posts. This past week, I have found out about quite a few blog "stalkers" (people who read but never comment). The most talked about post? When I picked up dog poop with my bare hands. Total lapse of good judgment that day.
- getting my thoughts out of my brain and trying, in some way, to make my life seem more funny, exciting, and worth-blogging-about than it actually is.
- being honest. I (obviously) hide very little from you.
- brisk morning walks.
- chili and soup and ooey gooey cinnamon rolls, not too much bread and super soft.
- long sleeves and jeans.
- Nebraska football.
- apple cider (cold only).
- changing leaves (if only we had some decent trees).
...About our Family
- the central focus and goal of working to make glorifying Christ our life aim.
- the work we put into loving each other every. single. day.
- the fun we have together.
...About our Friends
- that for some reason they want to hang out with us.
- that they teach us things.
- that we have so much fun with them. they feel like family to me.
- the smell.
- the flowers.
- too many more things to mention!
...About my Birthday
- that it is on Halloween
- that it is in the fall
- that I get a free Starbucks drink, a $15 gift card to Banana Republic, and a $20 gift card to Vera Bradley. This all should equal a soon trip to Kansas City.
- that Hubs does things to make it special. My favorite time was when he had me sit on the couch and close my eyes. Then brought me a tub of Breyer's ice cream with candles in it and sang to me. It was the best.
- that it is in 34 days.