Knowing me, as I do very well, I will no doubt find time to explore and see some of what Atlanta has to offer.
But, why is it that the days before leaving on a trip get crammed with a
1. It's the busiest week at work. In spite of trying to keep up with it all, I also am determined to get the rest of my normal, everyday duties to a stopping point so that things will run smoothly while I am out.
2. I have choir practice tonight. From 6-8:45pm. Keep that in mind as you continue to read.
3. My house must be
4. Packing? I still need to determine what I am taking with me!
5. I need to work out tonight. This task is the easiest one to skip and, have no doubt, it will be skipped. I'll walk the stairs at work instead.
6. Nail polish either needs taken off or re-done because, after packing up 150 lbs of boxes yesterday and 300 lbs today, the nails are broken and the polish is chipped.
7. Get rid of the sudden revert back to puberty, including the acne and oily skin. So much for trying to look like an adult on this trip.
And all this must be completed by 7:50 tomorrow morning so that we can leave our apartment no later than 8am to drive to the airport, park the car, and be on the plane by 10am. No sweat, right?