Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hello from Kansas City

I have been in KC since Saturday and will go back home tomorrow. The event - Jake's high school graduation. I have been spending lots of time catching up with family and going from one event to the next. For some reason, I cannot sleep past 6:45am, so I have been keeping up with my running. It is gorgeous here. The first time I took Holly (the family dog). I didn't think she enjoyed it much, so the second time I left her. I guess she was upset about that and barked so long that Dad put the shock collar on - oops. Anyway, tonight is the actual graduation ceremony, and then Jake is off to the State Track Meet to complete in the 1600, 3200, and 4 x 800 relay.

I could type for a long time about the trip, but I will just say I am having a great time, but am also excited to be home with Richard. I have some pictures that I will have to post when I get back.

No comments: