Thursday, May 1, 2008

30 Statements

Assuming that some of you may want to know more about me, here are 30 things off the top of my head that you may not know.
1. Reading is one of my favorite pastimes.

2. Little gifts are more special than elaborate ones.

3. I want to have a vegetable garden someday.

4. I am just like my mom and my dad.

5. Worms scare me.

6. I never wanted to live in the midwest.

7. I get frustrated when I have to repeat myself or when others repeat themselves to me.

8. I prefer lakes and mountains to oceans and plains.

9. I love big dogs-the bigger the better. Small, yippie things scare me.

10. Serious conversations make me uncomfortable and usually result in tears.

11. I love to learn and go to school.

12. Big trees are my favorite plants.

13. Camping trips are a great way to get away for a weekend.

14. I have a love/hate relationship with shopping.

15. I do not have a tendency to worry. It is a waste of time and accomplishes nothing.

16. People that talk alot but don't do anything frustrate me.

17. Money is to be spent. I have no need to be rich when I am old.

18. Science is my favorite subject.

19. I communicate my thoughts best in writing them first, then speaking them.

20. I need alone time, but I love parties.

21. I love being involved in my church and believe it is essential to grow in my relationship with the Lord.

22. My brothers and I are becoming friends. I love them.

23. I need a schedule to be productive.

24. I like to plan fun events, parties, and games. I like to see others having fun.

25. My time with Richard is special - laughing, talking, being crazy, watching a movie, just hanging out.

26. I'm independent, but I need Richard, friends, and family.

27. "Girl-time" is a must, as is "Boy-Time".

28. I prefer jeans and flip-flops to dresses and heels.

29. I forgive and forget quickly. Holding grudges hurts yourself and those around you.

30. I enjoy remembering the past and dreaming about the future. I have trouble living in the present.

No comments: