Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Where else?

I've been working through my Israel pictures. Editing and putting together a book. This time I'm using mixbook because of a recent groupon deal. So far, I really like how its turning out despite that I wish we would have gotten better pictures.

No. I haven't packed anything. This is way more fun.

Yes. I do realize I still haven't given much info regarding our trip on this blog. I'll get to it. Someday. 

In the meantime, where else can you find an old grave on the side of the road?
Flannel-graph-style.

Or magnificent aquaducts that go for miles?
Built without machines.

Or hang out with soldiers who have huge rifles at the ready?
Safest spot to be.

Or cool off with a frozen mint lemonade? With real mint leaves.
Drinking it very slowly. No free refills around here.

Or bake your homemade pita bread with a box of fire instead of an oven?
Authentic.

It's going to be hard to capture this trip with a book, a blog, even words. You just have to go yourself. And take me with you!

No comments: