Monday, May 17, 2010

Siblings

Most likely, we will know each other longer than we know anyone else on earth:


Isn't it great that you can get together with your siblings and always find things to talk about? Whether it be memories or catching up, I'll always know and love my brothers. We've lived with each other and we have tons of life shared together. It's fun to be together...and it is fun to be away from each other for a time.

I was happy to have lots of sibling-time this weekend. I used to drive them around everywhere...this weekend, the youngest drove us around everywhere. We laughed. We teased. We criticized. We argued. But, we all know that we love each other.

My brothers were super cool when I added a brother to the family. They welcomed him in, hung out with him, and loved him just like family. Now, I am super duper excited to have a sister in our family. Mom and I won't be so out-numbered and it will be fun to have another girl to talk with. I cannot wait for future family gatherings so that we siblings can get together - all five of us!

1 comment:

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

that IS a crazy thought....long than we will probably know anyone....cool! little sydney will feel just like you with two bros to hang out with!