Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Winter Wonderland

Oh, how I wish it was December 24th! This is the most snow I have ever seen in Kansas, and of course that means that things are closing down. But this snow is fluffy and beautiful and plentiful! Hubs and Ransom have been having some fun!

They wrestled, they chased, they flew snow up in the air.

Ransom burrowed in the snow in search of his toys. Hubs would throw a tennis ball and Ransom would search for it in the falling snow. It was a good physical and mental exercise for him.

Hubs had lots of fun out there. So much fun that after shoveling the driveway and playing with Ransom he ran 8 miles. Outside. While it was snowing and blowing. When there was already 10 inches on the ground.

Ransom gets so playful in the snow. He twirls and bows and prances around

And now for my favoritest picture of them all. My little snow dog.




5 comments:

Melissa Amateis said...

Aww, he's so cute! At least he likes to play in the snow. Some dogs don't even want to step foot in the white stuff!

Lindsay said...

That's an awesome picture!

I remember when my dogs were young and agile - they got all hyper in the white fluff, too. It's fun to watch them go nuts.

enjoy your snow. I'm sure it'll be gone by Saturday! LOL.

Jake said...

My favorite dog in the world!

dana said...

Richard, you're wierd. Running 8 miles in a snowstorm. For fun.

MamaOnTheRun33 said...

I'm with Dana on the weirdness. Richard - one word: treadmill! :)