Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow Fun

I like snow. It is so pretty. Ransom and I got to take a walk Monday morning before the roads had been "cleared." It was so still and quiet. The only sounds were from a few brave souls up early to shovel their driveways. I loved it.

The pups, however, loves snow more than I ever could. He is constantly whining to go outside and play. And he could stay out there for hours. Unfortunately, due to his past Houdini-like escapes, I don't trust him without supervision [from inside the warm house], so he only gets 5-10 minutes at a time. He did get an extended play time with his best bud, Bo, at their house.


Today, I finally captured some of his moments. This pretty well encapsulates his favorite activities: running back and forth with the ball, tossing the ball in the snow and pouncing on it, and, of course, eating the snow.


No matter how cold it is, he just doesn't care. He plops down in the snow and thinks we are crazy for bundling up.

When it is time to come in, I call. And if he comes in immediately, he gets a treat. I think he's getting the hang of this.

1 comment:

joan said...

So glad he ENJOYS the snow! : )