Thursday, December 23, 2010

Winter Skies

Lately, I have been noticing the sunrise and sunset. I attribute this to the amount of windows in our home - double the amount in our old residence. And, each time I have noticed the vividness of the colors. It seems more eye-catching then a summer sky - brighter, bolder, and more vibrant - which I attribute to the crisp, cold air.

Of course, I snapped some photos with my point and shoot which really can take some great pictures, but for a sky-scape, just doesn't do God's glory justice.



Years ago, I would have never been able to tell of something beautiful in Kansas. Now I can whole-heartedly say that the expansive skies are the saving grace.

Beautiful sky, but it sure would be nice to have a white Christmas.

1 comment:

Laura said...

it's coming!! i've heard we'll get snow tonight. hope u get some too!