Thursday, May 14, 2009

The past week.

I plan to extensively blog on the events of last week, but until then I did want to pass along fun pictures to remind you that I will be back...someday soon.



Hubs gradumated (no, that is not a typo but just me being silly)! It was a wonderful feeling seeing my Hubs up there getting hooded as they read off his long list of awards and achievements. Too bad I didn't get a picture of my shoes...

I was up early setting up for the big shin-dig, which went well. We were able to see lots of friends and family - the entire point of the night. We did have a little fun, too!


I fell into bed, exhausted, only to wake up and have another two full days of activities until I found myself here on Tuesday morning.



Now we are forcing each other to relax and enjoy doing whatever we want until Tuesday. Life will be waiting for us back home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was a wonderful day. We enjoyed as well. It seemed to go way to fast. I would not think there would be too much "forcing" to relax in Hawaii!!! : ) Love - Joan

Audrey said...

congrats richard!! enjoy your relaxtion time...