Monday, April 18, 2011

Sleeping is over-rated

For the last few days I have been unable to sleep. I get a few hours here and there, but it is constantly interrupted by tossing and turning, by ridiculous dreams, and by just plain being awake!

At first I thought it was the Indian recipe I made. It was a new one and guessed it was the cause of a restless night. But, the saga has continued and last night I went to bed not-tired. And I woke up multiple times during the night, not-tired. And I woke up this morning, not-tired.

What in the world? I have always been one of those sleep-anywhere type people. I have been know to fall asleep in the middle of a conversation at our friend's house. I usually can't stay awake and now it is the opposite.

There is a lot going on in our life, but I really can't narrow it down to why I am not tired when it is time to go to bed.

Therefore tomorrow begins: Operation Wear-Yourself-Out.

It will begin at 5:30 with an hour-long yoga class. Followed by a shower and a full day of working. Then heading straight to the gym for a good cardio workout. Make dinner in the evening and put clean sheets on the bed. Watch The Biggest Loser. Then, a hot shower to end the day and [hopefully] sink into a clean bed and into a deep sleep.

1 comment:

Richard said...

After finally sleeping great for two nights in a row, I'd say sleeping is under-appreciated.